Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Damnit, Damnit, Damnit

Via Metal Injection

So... Norma Jean, The Chariot, Horse the Band and Arsonists Get All the Girls are going on tour. Together. And they're coming to Ohio. But not Cincinnait, not even Columbus. No, they're playing in fucking Cleveland. Peabody's to be exact.

I've never been to Cleveland for a concert, but it's a three hour drive. Now I've driven for three hours before, to this and last year's Mayhem Festival. But a drive to Cleveland for four bands... I don't know if it's worth it. I mean sure, Norma Jean is going to play Bless the Martyr in its entirety. And Josh Scogin is most likely going to sing some of the songs along with his band's works. And Horse and Arsonsists kick ass too.

And seriously, The Chariot. The mother-fucking Chariot. I've wanted to see them live for years now.

But, as a friend an Cleveland native said, "Cleveland winters are no joke."

It's going to be a hard decision, do I brave a long drive, serious snow and a new city for Norma Jean, Horse the Band, Arsonists Get All the Girls and The MOTHER-FUCKING Chariot?

Decisions, Decisions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment