Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Between the Buried and Me on Tour. Brutal!

Via Lambgoat

BTBAM, Veil of Maya and Animals as Leaders are going on tour in November.

I've never heard of AaL, but BTBAM are one of my favorite bands. They are one of the few bands out today who keep improving record to record. They craft epic songs that are equal parts brutality, passion and epicocity (it's a word, I swear).

And VoM are a solid Sumericancore band. Sure, the sound's a bit overplayed, but they've got some hooks.

Overall, it's a solid lineup of some young bands who have some legitimate chops.

And they aren't coming to Cincinnati.... Damnit.... Let me just request: BTBAM, please, come to Cincinnati. We need you!

I'll leave you with BTBAM's cover of Queen. Any metal band that has the balls to cover Queen, and furthermore, cover it well, get's a plus in my scorebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment